Friday 28 March 2014

Nicole x Missguided Collection

I've always been a big Nicole Scherzinger fan from watching the X-factor, I think she's so genuine (and has a body every girl would envy!), and I was always keen to see what she would wear every week. Following her on instagram I could see she had an amazing wardrobe full of designer and high street pieces. So when I heard that she was collaborating with Missguided I was intrigued to see what designs she would come up with. I have to say I wasn't overwhelmed with the whole collection, although some of the monochrome pieces I woudn't mind having in my wardrobe! I love the whole retro Americana feel to her shoot, and she looks as glamorous as ever.

 
 


Missguided was a website I only used to browse, as I'm not a huge fan of internet shopping. I'm just always unsure about the sizings and fit, and I hate the fact you can never see what the item is really like until you have it in your hands. Although having said this, I'd been looking for some flattering bralet style crop tops to wear on a night out, and came across the perfect ones on the Missguided website. I couldn't find anything else similar so I decided to go for it. Turns out the items were perfectly true to size, were of lovely quality, and just £9.99 each I decided to get a black and a white one. I was dead happy with my purchase, and will most likely be ordering something else very soon! I wore my black top on a night out the other week - with a gold chunky chain, black ankle boots and my baby blue pleather skirt from Primark. (How gorgeous is it for just a tenner, I was over the moon when I found it in my size!)


Ellen xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment