Thursday 14 March 2013



Hey guys and girls! How are you all? I woke up today to find Southampton is sunny, it's so lovely, it really just brightens your day when it starts to feel like spring! The weather's been so up and down recently I just want it to stay a bit warmer so I can get my jackets out rather than wearing a thick coat all the time.

Just a quick post to say I have been so busy these last couple of weeks, and I've hardly done any uni work, so I'm getting down to business today on my day off and heading to the library!

This week has been very exciting though - I've found out that two of my units of work that I did last term are being sent to major fashion brands, one in consideration for a job placement, and one to Topshop HQ to maybe present my ideas! I'm so excited, and I can't believe my work has been picked out of the whole of our fashion group! I'm really looking forward to the next year now, if I get a second work placement that will be incredible, as if you want to get into fashion it's great to have loads of experience, I can't wait for my 21st in August, and I was speaking to my boyfriend last night about booking another holiday in the next few months.. so many things to look forward to! :)

Also, I've been nominated for the Leibster award (i'm sure you all know what that is!!) by Athena at Modestly Sophisticated, so thank you so much! Although I don't have much time for blogging at the moment, so I just wanted to say a big thank you, as I've gained a few followers from her, and am nearly at 100! eeeee exciting times! :)

Everyone should go check out her lovely blog and give her a follow!

Speak to you all soon - I'm off to do some work booo, so boring!! Have a lovely day!


No comments:

Post a Comment