Sunday 13 April 2014

Primark Pastel Haul

Like many uni students right now, I'm longing for my student loan! As easter falls late this year it means we don't get our money till the end of the month, and me and my friends are longing for new clothes! I have been naughty though and been picking up bits and bobs to add to my wardrobe for summer, the weather is getting so much nicer now thank goodness. I should be called the queen of primark, as all my friends know I'm obsessed, I might aswell live in there! I'm becoming a huge lover of pastels as you can see and these are a few summery bits I've bought over the last few weeks.

 
Lemon Cami - £6
Lilac Cami dress - £8
Gingham skirt - £6
Pink Gingham shirt - £12
Cocoon tops - £4 each
Clutch bag - £8

I have so many different coloured camis from last summer, but saw this pastel yellow one and had to have it. They 're so easy and versitle for the summer months. This cami dress is a really lovely colour and length too. I love all the gingham, and this top and skirt can be worn with other bits so it's not overly girly for my style. These cocoon vests I picked up in the oxford street branch, they're really light and long, perfect for layering over jeans or leggings on warm days. And finally.. this beauty! I was so excited when I found this clutch, Primark have finally picked up on the holographic trend. I wanted a holographic clutch so long ago, but after a while I gave up as ebay was the only place I could find one. When I saw this I grabbed it and did not let go, and for £8 what a bargain! The chunky black zip gives it an edgy feel, and will be used all summer I think! I'm very happy with how pretty and pastel my collection is going, it's well worth a trip to primark at the minute for some on trend summer pieces.

Ellen xxxxxxxxx

1 comment: