Sunday 13 April 2014

Casual Sunday OOTD

My style is usually quite girly, and I do like to make an effort and wear heeled boots, and dresses and skirts during the day. But recently being so busy (and joining the gym!) some days I just want to be comfy and casual! I'd never thought I'd see the day I want to buy some nike trainers to wear in the day, but it's happened. Today was the weather was beautiful and sunny, but unfortunately I spent it running around town trying to find coats for an upcoming photo shoot I'm doing, and then inside the library working on my final major project! I just hope the weather is like this in a month or two when I'm finished and can relax. 

                 
 

Jeans, top and shoes - Primark
Jacket - H&M
Bag - Primark

These comfy slip ons where just £3 and are perfect for when I'm doing alot of walking! I love these boyfriend jeans I got last summer, they've managed to rip themselves even more, I'm scared they're going to fall apart soon, but I am a fan of the ripped look luckily! 

Ellen xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment