Thursday 18 October 2012

Models Own Stash!

Hello, my name is Ellen, and I have an addiction to nail varnish.

It's true, I'm obsessed. There needs to be some sort of help group.. Whenever I'm in boots or superdrug it's rare that I'll come out without some sort of new nail varnish which is only a shade lighter then about 5 I have already! I usually buy quiet cheap ones, but I've always loved models own nail varnish for their unique colours, I've never seen anything like the ones they have! Everything from neons, to glitters, to crackles and nail art pens, they pretty much have it all.
After a very bad move to follow them on facebook I saw they had a new collection which I adored as soon as I saw it. I'm in love with glitter nail varnish and this looked like the perfect set to own. £20 for 6 I thought was a great deal too, as you got base coat with it, and they RRP at £5 each.

I put my order into their website, and I was sad to see delivery took up to 5 working days! But I thought it would be something to look forward to. I found the box lying in front of the door this afternoon and couldn't wait to see what they looked like! It came in a box... with another box inside, packed with pretty models own tissue paper. Very well wrapped!





All the colours are so pretty, although the pink and purple aren't as bright as the photos showed them to be, and they're more of a pastel. There's a really pretty white glitter that reminds me of snowflakes, a golden flecked one that reminds me of tinsel, and a bold silver glitter that looks like a disco ball. So Christmassy! They will be perfect for winter when perhaps I can't decide what colour to have, and just layer glitter onto a neutral nail. I can't decide which one to use first! I was a bit disappointed though as I came to realise the pink glitter is IDENTICAL to my topshop one I bought a month or so ago! I'm a bit gutted, so I've decided to sell it to my sister! I swear they must have used exactly the same factory to make it!


I must.stop.buying.varnish...! I don't have enough fingers!



No comments:

Post a Comment