Thursday 1 November 2012

Halloween and Blog Tags!

Hi there! Hope everyone had a spooky Halloween! I LOVE this time of year, and now can't wait for bonfire night and Christmas! Can't believe how fast the year has gone! Me and my friends had our main night out on Saturday (the night my phone was nicked!) but last night I also went to my friend's house for some drinks for his 21st. Me and my friend Becky went all out on Saturday, and actually looked quite terrifying! My costume was very last minute DIY, and was originally a man's xxl plain white t shirt I got in a multipack in ASDA, and to make it interesting I found a tutorial online on how to cut skeleton ribs into it, which was so easy and looked amazing! I slit and ripped the shirt, then dyed it in some coffee and splashed some fake blood and voila! What student needs to buy costumes for £20?! I backcombed my hair to death (excuse the pun!), and even had a fake foot attached to me which I picked up from the 99p shop. Apart the fact my night was ruined by being robbed, I had a great night!




 

We even took our carved pumpkins to revs and got a free cocktail! 

My new SIM card is here and I'm just waiting for my cheque for £400 to come through so I can go get a new iphone. I'm quite excited really, I might get a white one for a change! I miss my instagram too much!!

I'm quite new to blogging and have only been doing it a couple of months but I'm really loving it! It's quite hard to find the spare time (I'm supposed to be doing my uni work right now!). I've followed a lot of new people, some of their blogs are incredible, so pretty and I love all the different posts they do about products and about their lives!  Definitely gathered some inspiration these last couple of days :) Klaudia from Style It With Me has given me a chance to give some more information about myself on a blogger post! So here it goes! :)...

The rules are:


1.Each person tagged must post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. They must answer the 11 questions posted by the previous blogger.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask their tagged bloggers.
4. They must tag 11 blogs with less than 200 followers.
5. The bloggers must be told.
6. No tag backs.


11 Random Facts About Me:
  1.  Ever since I started uni I HAVE to fake tan on a regular basis... It's bad I know. I'm not exactly an orange Essex girl but I feel like I'm so pale naturally, and like to have a bit of color all year round! 
  2.  I've been wearing glasses since year 7, and I hated contacts, and I hate how my face looks without them!
  3.  I've been to New York and it was the most amazing place I've ever experienced!
  4. I can't wait to be 21, I feel like being 20 is such a weird age.
  5. I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years and 3 months, and we met when I was 16. He is my best friend!
  6. I can't stand having my eyebrows stroked the wrong way.. I have no idea why! My boyfriend does it all the time to annoy me..
  7. There is nothing better then a cup of tea.
  8. I will watch the big bang theory constantly, and absolutley love it.
  9. I am actually really freckly, and I hate it when they all come out in the summer.
  10. I have absolutely no idea where I'm going to live or what I'm going to do after uni.. :S
  11. I like to fix things, or sew up clothing, rather then buying new! I'm quite thrifty really.  
So there we go! A bit more about me :) 

Klaudia's questions for me:

1.  Are you a saver or spender?
A bit of both.. I managed to save a great deal of money in my gap year, most of which has gone now! But it's important to budget when your living off a student loan!
2.  Blackberry or Iphone?
IPhone!
3.  Favourite magazine?
Elle just because I like the graphics better than Vogue. 
4.  What's your hobby?
Probably the usual girly things, cinema, eating out etc! I like to cook properly sometimes, I love to bake, I love to take photos when I'm out and about, and I love to travel to different places.. But mainly shopping I'd say!
5.  What do you usually eat for breakfast?
Toast or cereal if I'm in a rush, but If I have time I love to make something cooked :)
6.  What country would you like to visit?
I really want to go to the Carribbean or Mexico! 
7.  What's you favourite fruit or vegetable?
Raspberries :)
8.  Do you prefer writing in pen or a pencil?
Pen
9.  What holiday you went on was your favorite?
Probably my holiday a few months ago with my boyfriend to Lanzorote, It was really amazing, never had such a good time! 
10. Facebook or twitter?
Facebook
11. Is you bedroom currently messy or tidy?
Tidy - although It never stays is!  
 
Right, so now I have to tag some more people! 

My questions for you:
  1. Have you got a pet? What is it?
  2. Describe your fashion style?
  3. What is one beauty product you couldn't live without?
  4. Do you eat very healthily?
  5. How many pairs of shoes do you have?
  6. Where do you want to live in 10 years time?
  7. Who's your role model?
  8. What is your favorite song right now?
  9. What's the most exiciting place you've ever visited?
  10. How do you travel around most of the time? (Bus, Train, Walk?)
  11. What's your favourite food?

Hope you all enjoy filling that out, and we can learn more about each other! :) Hope your having a good week!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment