Thursday 8 November 2012

My Week in Photos

Hello everyone! I haven't posted in a few days as I've been crazy busy, our university deadlines are in 3 and 4 weeks, sending us all into panic mode! It doesn't look like I'll be doing much apart from work in the next few weeks, and It's hard to find time to blog! 
Within a week I got a replacement phone, I got a white iPhone 4s, which was very exciting as I'd only had a 4 before, and got my Instagram back which I am so happy about, I'd missed it like mad! Here are a few photos from my last week out and about:


Me getting ready for work last Saturday, with my floral blazer from next which I loveeee!


I unfortunately didn't go and see any proper firework displays, but there were plenty from outside my bedroom window!


A really pretty view of sun coming through the trees outside uni.


A drunken photo of me and my friend Becky when we went out last sunday! We had a really good night, payed for it the next day at uni mind.

 
Working at my laptop on this Fashion marketing and management report seems never ending. It's rather boring, i'm currently on the last stretch. I've done 28 pages and 12,000 words, analysing Topshop's business. Can't wait for it to be handed in..


A lovely trip to Nando's with the boyfriend the other day. I LOVE Nando's!



Tea for two :)



One of my projects currently involves looking at fashion forecasting for A/W 2013/14. When I started studying fashion I thought it was crazy that some companies even looked that far ahead at trends, but it can go even further to S/S 14 in 2 year's time! I absolutely LOVE these magazines. Thery're so much fun to look at. Expensive mind you, they're about 50 Euros each! They're only available at our uni. and they are filled with key trends, colours, styles and garments, and are packed full of graphic images and colour. It's really interesting to see what will be coming back in, and what is developing from current trends. They're usually right too, so we have head's up on what new trends are coming in the future!

I'm going to try and keep my blog up to date as possible, and may post some of my work on here next time for you to look at :)

No comments:

Post a Comment