Thursday 23 May 2013

Life Update

Hey everyone! Hope you are all well! As you may (or may not) have noticed I've been away for a while. These last few weeks have been really crazy and I just haven't had time to sit down and blog! :( Here are some photos and life updates of mine!



My outfit for my friend's 21st | Sunset and cranes in Southampton | Loving this Paramore song recently!

Enjoying the sun at home | Summer nails | 8 hour library session!

Funny quote I thought was appropriate | Smoothie, cereal and hot drink when I was feeling under the weather | Cheeky lift outfit shot

Pizza hut delivery cookie dough.. the best tasting thing EVER | My final Ted Baker Report, all 54 pages of it! | Magazine samples

Happy at home | My new life quote | Blue lips at Southampton fashion week.. Post to follow! 


These last few weeks have been full of my last deadlines for the year, and my management and marketing unit saw me as well as my two course mates in the library every single day for a whole week, doing up to 8 hour sessions on the computers. My friend literally stayed in there for about 12 hours a day, it was a difficult time for all of us but we pulled through.. We definitely had some dark times, sweat and tears!Me and my friend caroline came down really ill because of the stress of it all before the hand in as well which made things worse.We felt like rubbish but HAD to keep on going!  I finally had a nightmare of a hand in on monday (online university submission application not working) and I couldn't be happier! I'm so glad I've handed in my last piece of work and can finally start my summer. It was the most stressful thing I've ever done, and it the work just took so much time! I swear my dissertation next year won't be as bad...

I've been popping to and from my home in Somerset which has been nice, to spend time with my mum and boyfriend. James has his exams this week but finished next Tuesday. He's been really stressed out with revision, and doesn't help I'm bouncing about smiling and happy that I'm finished for summer! His last exam is next Tuesday and we've planned to go out for a meal to celebrate. He deserves a break, he's had such a busy last year at uni! I can't wait for him to finish and we can finally spend some decent time together. It's rather stressful balancing a relationship whilst being at uni. Luckily we're both in Southampton, but being busy and him commuting means we only get to spend 2 nights a week together. Don't get me wrong, that's alot more than some other couples get, but sometimes I find it really rubbish, and I can't wait for summer to begin for both of us and we can spend proper days together!

I haven't been shopping in about.... 3 or 4 weeks. I've been too busy! For any fashion student by the way, is a LONG time! I've been so good and been saving, I've been doing extra shifts at work and my payday is tomorrow. My sister and I are planning a big London shopping trip in a couple of weeks so I just have to hold out till then! It's only 3 weeks until I go on holiday and it cannot come soon enough! I need some sun in my life.

Yesterday I did something very fun and helped out at Southampton's graduate fashion show, it was such a crazy day and I can't wait to write a post about it, I have lots to blog about, so stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment