Saturday 31 May 2014

OOTD Slogan Tee

Bank holiday weekend I was invited up to my sister's house in Andover along with my mum to visit for a couple of days. I LOVE styling up new clothes, and went for a casual look as I was travelling and spending the day relaxing.
 
  
  
 I practically live in these ripped jeans now from Primark I got last summer, they're perfect and comfy, and have ripped even more over time. I wore my 'sucker for love' slogan tee I got from BANK in the sale, I love the slogan and it's a really nice quality t-shirt I'll be able to throw on. I teamed it with my new mini bag from Primark, which is just perfect for all my essentials. My new white sandals from Boohoo are amazing, I'm so glad I bought them! They're slightly spongy so are dead comfy, I even wore them on a day trip to London the other day and my feet were fine.. which is amazing considering even in flats I usually end up with painful feet after a day running off and on tubes.
 
 Having finished uni I was really excited to see her.. and even more so that her boyfriend let us in on a secret. It turned out to be a very special day where her boyfriend proposed to her! She was completley shocked, and I got it all on camera. I'm over the moon for her and her boyfriend and not to mention dead excited. I've never had a wedding in the family and cannot wait for all the festivities to celebrate! On the day I met up with some of his family who were all so lovely,  we had a homemade meal and celebrated down the pub.

Such a beautiful ring too - he did well. It fit my sister perfectly and was her favourite colour purple. I'm now on pintrest along with her looking for wedding ideas.. and a bridesmaid dress of course!

Ellen xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment