Friday 9 August 2013

My 21st Birthday Week (Part 1!)

On Monday I turned 21! I'm the last of my friends to hit this milestone, and I have to say it feels weird to say that I am officially 21. I feel like my teenage years flew past way too quickly, and before I know it I'll be leaving uni and thrown into the real world - Ahh! I have had the best week and have been spoilt to death by my friends and family. I got lots of amazing gifts, and I'm a very lucky girl to have been showered with presents, flowers and love! Here are a few photos and outfits of my week!

 

I got lots of lovely gifts, including a yankee candle, a gorgeous accessorize handbag  (not in the photo unfortunately) money, lots of Topshop vouchers (which I can't wait to spend!) and Alien Aqua Chic by Thierry Muglar which I've wanted for a while! I even wont £2 on a scratchcard - wahoo!!


My beautiful flowers from my boyfriend :)
On the actual day of my birthday I spent with James, I wasn't feel actually feeling too well after a few sleepless nights and busy days, so after getting some lunch we relaxed at home until my mum and sister returned home!


This is what I wore on the day to go out for some lunch!
Dress - Topshop & Necklace
Shoes & Bag - Primark



I had a wonderful cake and one of my favourite gifts was my river island watch. I'd wanted one for a while, but I was really fussy with what design I wanted, when I saw this one I knew it was perfect for me! It's gorgeous and hasn't come off my wrist since I bought it!

 In the evening my sister came to visit especially, and we all went out for a posh meal! My mum surprised me and took me to a very fancy hotel where I'd never been before. The food was amazing and I cannot thank her for the loveliest meal with my favourite people!


Top - H&M
Skirt - Forever 21
Shoes - New Look
Bag, Necklace & Kimono - Primark

I love this kimono so much - it's perfect for dressing up or down! 


My mum even crafted me this beautiful decoration for the occasion!




It was the nicest meal I've had in a long time, and was touched everyone went to such effort for me, I had such a wonderful day and was so sad when it was over. Although I had a great couple days after too (post to follow!) and I can't wait to be spending some of my vouchers and get some nice Topshop bits over the next few weeks!







No comments:

Post a Comment