Sunday 4 August 2013

OOTN 2/8/13 Monochrome Printed Trousers

Hii, hope you are all having a nice weekend! Me and a couple of friends decided to make the most of the weekend and go out on Friday night. I had a bit of a clothing issue and had no idea what to wear.. Whenever I want something dressy I can never seem to find anything in my wardrobe, I am in major need of some nice dresses!


Top - Topshop
Necklace - Topshop
Trousers & Bag - Primark
Shoes - New Look

This outfit was really unusual for me, I've never really thought about wearing trousers out on the town but I think this really worked after a few combinations I tried! These trousers are from Primark and are mega comfy - like wearing PJ bottoms! I have only worn them on lazy days, but being high waisted I thought paired with a crop top gives them a trendy twist. I love these shoes too, they instantly glam up any outfit and make you feel very girly and pretty! I've been wearing alot of separates recently, and this crop top from Topshop is always an easy option to pair with something. I went with my gold studded bag to add a bit of interest and you can never go wrong with a statement necklace. Even though I felt I had a lot of tum on show, I think I would definetley consider wearing these trousers out again, I think they would look really good with a brightly coloured top as well as keeping it monochrome.





No comments:

Post a Comment