Thursday 15 May 2014

Life catch up

I have majorly neglected blogging for the last few weeks, mainly because I've completed my final uni hand in, and am now officially a fashion graduate! The last few days until the deadline were very stressful, long days in the library, little sleep and lots of stress, but am happy to say everything got completed and handed in on time. I just have to wait a couple of months until I get my final grade, and attend my graduation in November. I'm staying in Southampton and making the most of the remainder of student life until I move back to Somerset and look for a full time job in the industry. I'm very nervous and feel uneasy about all the changes coming up, but I know I have great friends, family and a boyfriend who will support me wherever life takes me. It's going to be an emotional time, leaving behind my last (and best) 3 years of my life, but hopefully moving onto even bigger and better things. I can hopefully keep my passion for fashion alive through blogging, and hope that I have plenty more time to carry it on within the next few months.

Ellen xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment