Tuesday 23 April 2013

OOTN 21/04/13 - 21st Antics

Hey guys and girls. Hope everyone had a great weekend! After working most of Saturday I couldn't wait for one of my best friend Becky's 21st birthday on sunday! Since meeting in halls back in september 2009 we've been really close, and I couldn't wait to decorate the living room, set up presents and party, and make it really special for her! :) For the evening we planned to have some friends over for a mini party, then hit the club (Cafe Parfait to be precise, It's so good in there on a sunday in Southampton!).

For my outfit I bought a new skirt. For some reason I'd really been wanting a printed skirt as I've seen alot of them round recently, something I could dress up or down for summer, and this one fit the bill. It was a bit of an impulse buy, as it was quite bright and crazy for me, but the longer I had the more I liked it!  Whilst in there I saw this gem of a statement necklace (I'm obsessed at the moment!). I teamed it with my black crop top from Topshop and black H&M wedges and metallic clutch! Excuse the dodgy photos!


Top - Topshop
Skirt, bag and necklace - Primark
Shoes - H&M
Nails - Mint green by Barry M

I nabbed this nail varnish from my friend, I LOVE pastel nails at the moment and need to invest! It was the first night out of the year I had my legs out, as I wanted to look a bit more dressy! I felt a bit naked as I've got too used to big jumpers and leggings, but it was great for it for feel a bit warmed outside. I love this necklace, it was only £5, a good buy if you ask me. Here are a few fun photos we got from the night. It ended with everyone very drunk, with appropriate hangovers, memory loss, and a state of a living room the next morning!!





 

Happy Birthday Becky!
Still feeling hungover today, not getting to bed till 5am will do horrible things to you! It's a gorgeous sunny day, so I think we're planning a BBQ to continue the fun! Can't wait! Hope everyone has a lovely day in the sunshine! :)



2 comments:

  1. I love the skirt, it looks lovely!xo

    student-stylexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely skirt, super gorgeous!!

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete