Thursday 10 January 2013

Face & OOTD - 10/01/13

Today I went into town and got a few bits I really needed! This was my outfit:





Top, Scarf, Necklace & Belt - Primark
Jacket - H&M
Skirt & Bag - Topshop
Bracelets - Topshop/Primark/Accessorize

The story of this bag is actually brilliant - I got it a good few months ago, and it's clasp is going rusty! I saw it in the sale with a bright pink £3 sticker on, and thought, WHAT?! NO! Thinking it must have been a mistake. I took it to the till to double check none the less, and it came up as £3. It was originally about £30 so I was absolutely made up with it, and couldn't believe it was so cheap!

What I got in town is up next! :)



6 comments:

  1. cute scarf! x

    www.laurenjaneloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your entire outfit!
    lovefromsammie.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your outfit, especially the scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a nice outfit, I love the skull scarf with the polka-dot top. I can't believe that bag was £3, such a bargain.

    Grace x

    http://toptenbeautsdaisiegrace.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete