Thursday 10 January 2013

OOTN - 8/01/13

Hi guys! So This Monday I traveled back to Southampton. I was really missing my friends and my own house, so it felt really good to be back. Even thought I left my poor ill boyfriend revising at home! My suitcase was a 'mare to get on and off the trains as it weighed a ton. Me and a few friends decided to go for a 'quiet drink' at Yates' to catch up. Little did we know it would finish up at 3am walking home extremely drunk eating a subway you didn't remember buying.. oops! I didn't know we were going to end up a club, I luckily dressed smart casual for the drinks anyway! Here's what I wore:


Shirt - Urban Outfitters
Necklace and Leggings - Primark
Boots - Office

I had a great night, what I could remember of it anyway, it turned out  a bit messy! Although we had to celebrate getting our loans in of course.. 



1 comment:

  1. ahh i miss getting my loan through! great outfit, i'm jealous of your hair! x

    ReplyDelete