Saturday 8 June 2013

OOTD 4/06/2013

Just wanted to share with you all my outfit I wore shopping in London on tuesday! As I felt like I needed to go and pretty much buy a new wardrobe, I put on the coolest, most comfortable clothes I had as I knew I'd get hot and sweaty when it was 20 degrees in central London!

Top & Bag - Primark (old)
Skirt - Topshop
Boots - Office
Shoes - Office 
Excuse the pasty legs!

I didn't even take a jacket as I knew I'd be rushing round all day, and I'm so glad I didn't! It was a beautiful day in London. We only got time to go down the whole of oxford street, my sister an I were contemplating an open bus tour but we didn't have the time! :( I love going to London as I don't get to go that often, and we only realized once we were there that we had missed the Queen's 60th coronation parade! Here are some of my snaps of the day.

I finally found a coke bottle with my boyfriend's name on! I was more excited then he was haha.


ALOT of clothes from Primark!







No comments:

Post a Comment