Friday 28 June 2013

OOTD 23/6/2013

This week has been a manic blur of packing, cleaning, more packing, and even more cleaning! We're moving from one student property to the other on Sunday, and we're just about prepared finally! I surprisingly don't have that much stuff to move compared to my flat mate becky (she has a ridiculous amount of boxes to move!) so hopefully it won't be too stressful. We had an absolutely awful experience last year moving out of halls and into a property which had 101 problems, and a really awful company that bought us to tears of stress this time last year! We can't wait to get rid of them and move from a 3 story flat to a house (with a garden!) with a much smaller company that will hopefully be so much better! The best thing about moving it how I love to unpack and make a room your own, and I've been thinking about a few little DIY projects for my room and a few new things I could buy.. exciting times! 

On sunday night I went out and wore one of my new tops from the Topshop sale. I wanted to dress the cropped floral top up slightly, so I opted for a black body con skirt and bare legs (and lots of fake tan!), I felt so summery! With this I wore black flatforms (perfects for dancing the night away with no pain!), a metallic bag, and my new rop beaded necklace which I also picked up in the sale. I think this top would look equally as nice with a denim skirt or some high waist treggings for a daytime look. I wore my black leather jacket over the top so I didn't get too chilly walking home, which surprisingly I managed to fold up and zip up in my clutch! Don't you love saving money on cloak rooms...


Top - Topshop
Skirt - Topshop (old)
Necklace - Topshop
Bag & Shoes - Primark


I've also noticed recently that my hair has grown crazy fast after having it cut short! It's in so much better condition and feels really thick and healthy at the ends. Before I usually had to use a deep conditioner a few times a week but this hairstyle is so much more low maintenance! I also don't have to wash it every day which I used to (bad I know!) but maybe this is why it's grown so fast as it's had all the good oils and things from my roots. Time to book another haircut soon I think! 


2 comments:

  1. amazing look!

    Do you want to follow each other? Let me know!
    http://walls-cant-stop-you.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new Topshop sale it has been fantastic also loving the shoes from Primark they're gorgeous!
    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete