Monday 15 July 2013

OOTD 15/07/13

I am loving the fact the sun is out and it's warm, as it gives you a good chance to wear all your summer pieces! Today I'm not really up to much, but here's what I'm wearing :) 

Necklace & Top - Topshop
Skirt - Primark

This crop top has popped up on my blog the last few posts, although I haven't actually worn it that much! It's such a summery top to pair with a skater skirt. This denim look one is exactly like the ones in Topshop and everywhere now, but it was half the price! I'm still wearing this daisy necklace, I really love it. Although a couple of the daisies had fallen off and I had to glue back on.. I don't mind as it's no longer available, but Topshop jewellery does disappoint me for the price.


Hope you are all enjoying the sun today! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment