Tuesday 16 July 2013

OOTD 16/07/13

Well it seems like the heat of summer is here to stay for a while. Whilst I love the fact I can wear all my summer clothes, when venturing out to town today I found it tricky to find something that would keep me cool whilst walking around! I opted for my polka dot denim cut out dress from Primark, which I've only worn once, as I found wearing a bra without being unseen is slightly tricky with this. I actually wore a halter neck bikini top underneath this - and it did the job, with no ugly bra to be seen on the side! I teamed it with my cute daisy necklace and curly hair for a girly look. This handbag is from New Look and I love it so much! Although the white colour is risky and it's slightly dirty already, it goes with pretty much anything, and is a perfect size to carry all your essentials. It's safe to say by the time I got home I was sweating like no other.. I think you get hot whatever you wear in this weather! :(

Dress - Primark
Necklace - Topshop
Bag - New Look

I did a very bad thing, and although I'm complaining about running out of money (my own fault most likely, the joys of being a fashion student) I did wonder into primark.. they had some amazing things in there which I HAD to buy.. I'm panicing as I'm going to need many smart casual outfits for my internships over the next couple of months. Post to follow :)


No comments:

Post a Comment