Thursday 15 May 2014

OOTD - Casual gingham jeans


 (Excuse the chipped toe nails!)
 
Being crazy busy with my hand in meant I hadn't seen my boyfriend in a while. Last friday he was in Southampton and decided to meet for a last minute dinner which was lovely! I really miss him when we don't get to see each other often, but when I move back home I'll probably be sick of him hehe.
 I chose to wear my new gingham jeans from primark with a basic black top. Many of my outfits nowadays are monochrome, I just find it so easy to wear, and don't like to match too many colours together. I teamed it with my silver necklace, floral scarf and new sandals. It was funny because they kept sliding off as I walked, I think I need to learn how to walk in them properly! They also surprisingly rubbed in the middle of my foot, but hopefully once I've worn them in they'll be fine.

Ellen xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment