Thursday 15 May 2014

OOTD - Neons & pastel

On Sunday I met up with some friends for a day trip to Oxford. I'd never been there before, but it was halfway between where we lived in the south and where my other friend lived in Coventry. It was actually a really lovely place, and only an hour or so on the train from Southampton. I was unsure what to wear or what we would be doing, I knew I wanted to be comfortable and the weather was a bit unpredictable (typical British summer right there).

I've been basically living in my ripped boyfriend jeans in the minute, and wore them with a neon tee that I bought about a year ago from forever 21. My white Primark slip ons, scarf and leather jacket meant I was prepared for any dodgy weather. 

How gorgeous is this watch by the way..? (I am aware I wear my watch on the wrong wrist I have been told, I just prefer it that way!) I don't often buy items in Next for myself, but this really caught my eye. With my staff discount it was only  around £16, which I thought was a real bargain. I love the simple black leather strap and minimal face, and works really well with my style.

Ellen xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment