Friday 7 December 2012

Laine Blogger Award

Hi everyone, Jessie from her blog http://jesssellen.blogspot.co.uk/ has nominated me for the Laine Blogger Award - Thank you! I think you should all go check out her blog! :D



 Rules:
(1) Tag the blogger who awarded you.
(2) Answer the five questions below.
(3) Award 5 more bloggers the Laine blogger award.

Questions and Answers:
(1) What is your current beauty obsession?
Glitter nail varnish - I can't get enough! The only problem is it chips off so easily :(

 
(2) Which is one beauty item you wished you owned?
Clinique mascara, my auntie gave me a miniture sample some time ago and it's the best thing I've ever used! Can't really afford it mind..

 
(3) What is your favorite post to read or write about?
I love to read about most things, mainly fashion and outfit posts, I love to see what other people are buying, and how they're styling their clothing. I'm going to try and get some more outfit posts up here! 

 
(4) What inspired you to become a blogger?
As a fashion student, we're encouraged to start our own blogs, to show employees and people that we are interested in fashion and social networking, and that we can hold down other things as well as our own work :) After we've built up a number of posts and I've left uni, it's clear you can see how passionate you are about it, which may help me in a job some day! I've always loved looking at fashion blogs though, I love to gain inspiration from other people's posts and their clothing ideas.

 
(5) Which nail polish are you wearing now?
My black essie one. I'm currently loving black nails, I've had this one on for 2 weeks now!


5 Tagged Bloggers






I will shortly be letting these bloggers know to do it too! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment