This week has been rather stressful, but I am FINALLY completely handed in all my work, I'm so happy and relieved, and can now relax a bit and enjoy my Christmas break! Although I must say I haven't had the best start, it's been freezing cold, and pouring with rain today in Southampton, and my boyfriend had to cancel his trip to see me last night, which made me upset as I really miss him sometimes, and I've hardly seen him at all this week. I also have to attend court on Tuesday to be a witness for one of my friends who went through an awful experience a few months ago, which I'm really nervous about. I've never done anything like that before, but once that's over and done with, I'll get to go home for a few days, see my boyfriend and my mum and relax. Here are a few instagram piccies of my week/last few days and what I've been up to.
1) Me showing off my new jumper/necklace
2) My mum sent me a photo of the Christmas tree set up at home! Can't wait to see it.
3) Caroline's hot chocolate at uni - the woman was more than generous with the cream
4) A beautiful sunset with an airplane line across the sky
5) Finishing off my magazine spread on photoshop
6) It's time for sparkly nails again so near to Christmas
7) Me and my cup of tea
8) Southampton, the view from my window yesterday morning
9) What I wore yesterday Christmas shopping and went to Toby Carvery
10) Loved the huge Christmas tree in there
It feels so weird not doing any work today! I've had to keep myself occupied and finally put some of my clothes onto eBay. If you'd like to take a look, the link is here. Please take a quite gander, it's all decent stuff, grab some bargains! :D