Friday 7 December 2012

OOTD 2/12/12

Top, Scarf, Wet look leggings (on bottom half) and Necklace - Primark
Bangles - Topshop

This is a quick outfit (top half!) post from last week that I forgot to upload! I've just noticed that this entire outfit is pretty much from Primark! 

The spotty top I'm wearing I must have bought about a year and a half ago, and it's so versitle and goes with so many different things! It's long enough to wear with leggings (wet looks ones as I'm loving them recently!) which you can't see that are on my legs! 

This has to be one of my favourite scarves, I've had it for literally about 5 years! Again, it goes with so many colours and outfits.

 I'd been looking for a statement necklace for quite  a while, when a quick search in Primark I found this one, a bargain at £4, I've been wearing it with quite a lot of things, and is great for day or dressing up at night.

 I'm a Primark junkie, I love having a root around in there, especially as the Southampton store is so big! My friends are always shocked when I say something is from Primark as I usually wear it so it looks more expensive, I have a good skill of picking out the good stuff and ignoring all the rubbish that's in there sometimes! Especially being a student, I love buying cheaper items and styling them up, you wouldn't even know.

How do you rate Primark?!


2 comments:

  1. I miss shopping in Primark, now I have moved to uni there isn't one anywhere near me! Not very good for my wardrobe, going to have a splurge when I go back for Christmas though :) I really like the necklace, have they got many statement ones in at the moment? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would die if there was no primark near me haha! Thanks, yeah they have quite a few, and loads of really on trend jewellery in there too! x

      Delete